Monday, May 14, 2012

Review: T-Money Live @ Kingdom April 29, 2012

As many of you all know I recently did a show with Afton Shows at Kingdom in Richmond, VA. I really like Kingdom because it has that raw undiscovered artist gritty atmosphere to it. It's the kind of venue that you here famous artist say "This is where I did my first show. I had some good times performing here".

It was an amazing show for me. The night started off with performances by various Rock Bands who were amazing. After them were the Hip Hop acts and that's when my time to shine to came. I performed 6 songs from my mixtape, Long Time Coming, including Long Time Coming, Swagged Out, Tick Tock, Playa Mentality, Opposites and Unsigned Hype. The crowd was participating and it really gave me a boost of confidence and energy to work the stage. This was, hands down, my best performance to this date. I wish I could have had more friends and family there to support me but it's something that all indie artist go through. I do appreciate the people who came to support me. This show also motivated me to get in the studio heavily this summer so I guess I have Afton Shows to thank for that. If you want to see footage from it then go to my Youtube Page and be sure to listen my music on my SoundCloud or my ReverbNation and like my Facebook Page. I'll keep y'all posted on more shows in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment