Monday, July 16, 2012

Review: T-Money Live @ Kingdom July 12, 2012

I recently did a show at Kingdom and I can truly say I am becoming more and more comfortable with performing there. It's like a second home to me. The night was crazy. Got to hang out with fellow VSU Trojan and Christian Rap Artist Corey Goss aka P. (@dot757). Big ups to him for shutting down the stage and bringing some enlightenment to the rappers there who had their doubts about the Christian Hip Hop genre. I opened up with Long Time Coming and continued with, other Long Time Coming hits, Tick Tock and Playas Mentality and then performed some new upcoming tracks off the B.E.T.T.A. Entertainment(@BETTA_ENT) mixtape including Unsigned hype ft Slim Royale(@SlimRoyale) and SpotZ(@_SpotZ), What Is Fame ft Spotz, Ransom B.E.T.T.A. Remix ft SpotZ and Resorts and Islands by Hoop Mobb(@HoopMobb). I ended the show with a performance of High Heel Killer in commemoration of Kimani Amor's(@KimaniAmor) birthday. Big ups to my big bro Kenny(@KennyJohnsonIII)for coming out to support me. Y'all be sure to support his music as well. You can find him on Reverbnation or Blogger and be on the lookout for his mixtape, the AutoBEATography coming out soon.


SN: I am currently ranked number #67 on the Petersburg, VA Reverbnation Charts. Also I will be performing at the October 20th Richmond Royalty Concert. I will give more details at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment