Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Update On The Grind


It's been over two months since I last posted on here. My apologies for the long period of absence. Alot of things have occurred since then. So I'll break it down.


Headless Banger Productions
To start off I spent most of the summer improving my craft in music production. It really paid off but I was afraid to share my work because I had no tag to place on my beats. That all changed on November 2, 2011 when I created Headless Banger Productions which is what all of my beats will now be under. You can check out the page here


Performances 
I've done a few shows since my last posting. My most recent show was Sunday October 21, 2012 at Kingdom. I performed Long Time Coming, Swagged Out, Tick Tock and had Danny and Spotz to perform Playa Mentality and Unsigned Hype with me. Here's footage of Playa Mentality.




Anniversary
November 11 marked a year since the release of my debut mixtape, Long Time Coming but today is the anniversary of the public release of the mixtape. 1 year since that monumental moment in my music career. If you don't have it already then click here. I'm sure you all are saying to yourself what's the hold up on the next project. Well I have a good reason for not dropping my second mixtape and I'll explain that now. My first mixtape was mediocre in my opinion. It had stand out tracks and the guest producers did their thing but I know it could have been better on my part. The sound quality was terrible and my beats were average. So I've spent the year since then perfecting my craft. My next solo mixtape is dropping May 23, 2013 aka my birthday but I have a surprise for y'all that drops way before then. I'll explain in the next section.

B.E.T.T.A, Entertainment Takeover 2013
It's almost 2013 and B.E.T.T.A. Entertainment has been hard at work building up a solid team and we have accomplished that. Myself as President and SpotZ as President have recruited a team that we feel will get things done. Our team of 12 includes myself, SpotZ, E'Class, Slim Royale, Dena X, Bates The Boss, Hoop Mobb(consisting of SpotZ, Devy, Mig, Maserati Rad, and Whizzy), Jacinia and Danny Cassiano. With a strong team of Hip Hop, R&B and Pop artist, producers and studio engineers it was time to finally get to work. In 2013 a new project will drop every month until the B.E.T.T.A. Entertainment founding date on August 4th. That's when we will drop the label wide mixtape. The line up starts in December with E'Class releasing his 3rd solo mixtape. In January, Spotz and myself are teaming up for a collaborative mixtape entitled Step Brothers. Jacinia follows in February and Danny follows in March so be on the lookout because the #BETTAMusicMovement is about to be in full effect.

Now that you are updated on me check out some of those links to the side of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment